- "Leaders at all levels share a strong sense of purpose, and an unwavering determination to drive up standards and strive for continuous improvement. They have a strong track record in improving teaching and achievement both in this academy, and in the schools they support. The academy’s development plans are far-reaching in their vision for the improvement of this and partner schools, yet rooted firmly in reality."
- Ofsted (May 2015)
Our programmes and events are designed and delivered by experienced and successful educators. Most are National, Local or Specialist Leaders of Education and, whilst eminently practical, are soundly underpinned by relevant research. The depth and breadth of our partnerships means we can draw upon a diverse range of facilitators. We are keenly aware of the relevance of phase, context and school improvement journey - our CPD offer fully represents these.
Support, personalisation and professional challenge feature strongly in all we deliver. We also provide bespoke training programmes such as our Teaching School Alliance Leadership Pathways (our succession planning and talent management programme) and our 6-10 week in-school middle leadership programme. Please contact us directly for bespoke training programmes.
- Professional development for teachers, leaders and support staff is at the heart of what we do
- We are a Teaching School, SCITT (Teacher Training provider for both secondary and primary teachers) and a Maths Hub
- We provide a range of programmes designed to meet the needs of every career stage from pre-teacher training through to and beyond Headship – we can also provide bespoke CPD for your school's needs.
- Many of our courses are delivered in a state of the art dedicated Conference Centre on site, less than 5 minutes from J25 on the M1 with good parking.