Resources from the Social Media Awareness evening can be accessed on the links below.
Other websites you may find useful...
- Digital Footprint
- Parental Controls for Social Media
- Protecting Children's Privacy Online
- Sex. Relationships. The Internet
- CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection)
- Using Parental Controls
- Worried your child has shared too much online?
- Worried your child might see something inappropriate online?
- Risks children face online: Online grooming
- Reporting to CEOP